1. Explain the definitions in your own words. If you’re taking your information from the ppt. lecture notes, present it in your own words and reference it as follows: (Reinis, Otto, ppt. notes, etc.). Do not quote the ppt. notes. If you do choose to quote significant words or phrases from the theorists’ work, which you are welcome to do, be sure to put quotation marks around the words or quotes, copy the quotes accurately, and identify your source as follows: (Marx, p.____).
2. Typed, 12 pt Times New Roman or Arial font
3. Double-spaced, 1” margins at top, bottom, and sides
4. Length: Two (min), three (max!!!) complete typed pages; number the pages.
– ½ – ¾ page for the theory you most agree with
– ½ – ¾ page for the theory you most disagree with
– ¼ page each for describing the remaining theories
– conclude with your own theory of religion