1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
1. Identify and describe a common perceptual, neurological, or cognitive issue
2. Discuss contributing factors (Point 1).
3. Outline steps for prevention or health promotion for the patient and family (Point 1).
Part 2: Pathophysiology
1. Discuss characteristic findings for a stroke
2. Discuss how it affects the lives of patients and their families.
3. Discuss the nurse’s role in supporting the patient’s psychological and emotional needs.
4. Provide an example.
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Based on File Part 3, formulate a conclusion based on your evaluation, and answer the questions, as instructed below.
1. What primary and secondary medical diagnoses should be considered for Mr. M.
a. Explain why these should be considered and what data is provided for support.
2. When performing your nursing assessment, discuss what abnormalities would you expect to find and why.
3. Describe the physical, psychological, and emotional effects Mr. M.’s current health status may have on him.
a. Discuss the impact it can have on his family.
4. Discuss what interventions can be put into place to support Mr. M. and his family.
Given Mr. M.’s current condition
5. Discuss at least four actual or potential problems he faces.
a. Provide rationale for each.