1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Submit 1 document per part
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 2: Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
Suppose you are going to conduct a study utilizing Quantitative Research Design
1. Which type of research would you use, and explain why.
2. Which method would you utilize to collect data?
Part 2: Nursing Research 2
Topic: Child obesity.
The student will share their PICOT question and further explore and explain its key components, as well as examine its feasibility as a hypothetical project. This PICOT question will be used in your practicum. At the end of the class, the PICOT question should be approved by the instructor to continue the program.
You will submit one (1) paper as part of this assignment; inclusive of:
1. PICOT (written/narrative)
The PICOT (written/narrative) component of the assignment should be no more than 4 (not including the title or references pages).
Include the following components in the PICOT part of your scholarly paper:
1. Title Page
4. PICOT Question explanation of each component
a. Population of Interest
b. Intervention of Interest
c. Comparison of Interest
d. Outcome of Interest
5. References Page
Part 3. Pathophysiology
1. Describe the three stages of hemostasis that include the purpose:
a. Blood coagulation,
b. Function of clot retraction
c. Clot dissolution.
2. Discussion the differentiates between the mechanisms of bleeding in hemophilia A and von Willebrand disease.
Part 4: AACN
(See file 1)
Review of the (AACN Essentials I, II, IV, V, VI, and VIII)
1.Reflect about how these essentials may apply to your practice as nurse