- For this assignment, you will prove the validity of a claim by presenting concrete information that can be used to persuade your audience. You will have an opportunity to argue for or against a specific business decision and provide evidence to support your position.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word argumentative essay on a business decision that you would like to propose. Include the following:
- Explain the business decision.
- Discuss why the business decision is valid ornot valid based on your argument.
- Identify the logical structure of each argumentwithin the essay by placing the number in bold at the beginning of eachargument.
- For example (not to be included as part of your assignment):
Recently the city has shared there will be a water restriction to all homeowners for the next 12 months for conservation efforts. Residents will be allowed to water their yards one time per month.
As a homeowner, I am in clear disagreement with the city’s new water restriction for homeowners. If I am unable to water the yard, (1) then my flowers will die, resulting in a negative return on investment. (2) The dry land may cause foundation issues to the property, resulting in potential repair costs. If I am unable to water the lawn, (3) the dry yard and soil will not provide a good curb appeal for the property, which will negatively affect resale value. Because of this, I do not agree with the water restriction imposed by the city. I propose a more lenient water conservation program, such as the one implemented by XYZ County. XYZ County’s water restriction program allowed residents to water twice per week.
Cite a minimum of 2 (two) reference (s).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.