5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
This week’s journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies. Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
1. Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
2. Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
3. Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
4. Discuss what ethical leadership is and how it impacts the organizational culture.
5. What are the various dimensions of ethical leadership?
6. Note some failures in ethical leadership, please find an example, explain the failure and note possible solutions to fix the issue with leadership.
(Question 1, 2 and 3 below Journals):
Journal Article 3.1: Lucas, J.W. and Baxter, A.R. (2012) ‘Power, influence, and diversity in organizations’, The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 639(1): 49–70.
Journal Article 3.2: Martinez, A.D., Kane, R.E., Ferris, G.R. and Brooks, C.D. (2012) ‘Power in leader–follower work relationships’, Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 19(2): 142–151.
Journal Article 4.1: Petty, M.M., Beadles, N.A., Chapman, D.F., Lowery, C.M. and Connell, D.W. (1995) ‘Relationships between organizational culture and organizational performance,’ Psychological Reports, 76(2): 483–492.
Journal Article 4.2: Bonavia, T. (2006) ‘Preliminary organizational culture scale focused on artifacts’, Psychological Reports, 99(3): 671–674.
Journal Article 4.3: Walker, R.C. and Aritz, J. (2015) ‘Women doing leadership: leadership styles and organizational culture,’ International Journal of Business Communication, 52(4): 452–478.
(Question 4, 5 and 6 below Journals):
Journal Article 5.1:Bormann, K.C. and Rowold, J. (2016) ‘Ethical leadership’s potential and boundaries in organizational change: a moderated mediation model of employee silence,’ German Journal of Human Resource Management, 30(3–4): 225–245.
Journal Article 5.2:Haney, A.B., Pope, J. and Arden, Z. (2018) ‘Making it personal: developing sustainability leaders in business,’ Organization & Environment. DOI: 10.1177/1086026618806201
Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
• 5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
• APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.