· Reasoning with clear ideas and examples from the sectors of International Trade and Finance, provide at least two main justifications for the usefulness of what is referred to as Globalization, and two of its main criticisms? Be sure to have a working definition of Globalization even if its meaning appears both highly elastic and normative.
· Reasoning with clear ideas and examples, provide at least two main justifications for International Economic Development as a legitimate component of Globalization, and two of its main criticisms? Have a working definition of International Development even if highly elastic and normative. Caution: The development meant here is not private economic development, but humanitarian development represented by the UN Human Development project, USAID, or other INGO efforts.
· Using biblical and extra-biblical sources to inform your own reasoning, does a consistent Christian worldview require definite support for or opposition to increasing global economic integration and humanitarian development, or is this support or opposition merely contingent upon specific ideas and behaviors? Be clear and coherent in your response.
use this sources
Presentation: Globalization and the Nationalism Pushback
- Presentation: Globalization Theories – Society and Culture
- Presentation: Globalization and Inequality: Paul Krugman, Janet Gornick, and Branko Milanovic
- Presentation: Ted Talk Gary Haugen van IJM
- Article: How Far Will International Economic Integration Go?