All three assignment are same topic: Should abortion be restricted?
My position: abortion shouldn’t be limited, especially for single mothers.
A. Annotated Bibliography of the Research Paper
1. 8 scholarly sources( I have 4 of them done already, and I can provide them to you. I want 4 more. When you finished, there should be 8 paragraphs. I have also found a couple of more sources, hope they can help ) for Annotated Bibliography. One or more of these sources must fall into each of the following categories:
a. one book
b. one periodical (magazine, journal or newspaper) article;
c. one website(do not use Wikipedia);
d. one “multimedia” source (a source using visual and/or audio elements to
support a thesis or theme, such as a film, video, DVD, photograph, etc.).
2. The annotation should includes three parts: a summary, an evaluation of the text, and a reflection on its applicability to his/her own research, respectively.
3. MLA format
4. 100-200 words per each annotation.
5. 10% or less plagiarism rate.
B. Research Paper
1. 8 pages (not include annotated bibliography and Works Cited Page) research essay consisting of 2,000 or more words.
2. A research essay has a persuasive, analytical, and/or expository purpose – and uses documented source material to support the thesis (abortion shouldn’t be limited, especially for single mothers). There should be counter arguments in the essay.
3. MLA format
4. 15% or less of plagiarism rate.
5. Using all sources listed in the Annotated Bibliography above. You can use more if needed and don’t have to annotated them.
C. Presentation outline
A presentation outline of the research paper (same topic, same thesis). It could be the research paper outline.