Attached is the start
This paper must be the final version of your Entering a Foreign Market Through Exports: A Rough Draft of Final Paper assignment from Week 2. It should conclude the work you started in Week 2. As a reminder, this is the scenario for your final paper:
High-Tech Tools, Inc. is a company based in Otay Mesa, California. Among other high-tech equipment, the company specializes in manufacturing of the hand-held radar speed gun, a device used to measure the speed of moving objects. The radar speed gun is mostly utilized in law enforcement to measure the speed of moving vehicles. It is also often used in professional sport for measuring bowling speeds in cricket, speed of pitched baseballs, and speed of tennis serves. The company has seen a clear trend in the competition’s exportation of similar goods around the world. As the manager of international logistics for this company, you have been asked by senior management to help identify a foreign country where the High-Tech Tools, Inc.’s export sales of radar speed guns may become successful.
The goal of this paper is to identify a new country for export of high-tech equipment manufactured by an American company and formulate a successful global supply chain management strategy.
Using the material developed for Weeks 1 through 5, write an eight- to ten-page recommendation to High-Tech Tools, Inc.’s senior management advising them of a potential export country based on research conducted throughout this class. Your proposal should start with a one-page executive summary (for assistance, see the Writing Center’s Writing an Executive Summary (Links to an external site.)) that identifies a new export country and provides a concise overview of the key points of your paper. The main points of your proposal must address the following:
- Present an executive summary that identifies a new export country.
- Describe the benefits of exporting hi-tech equipment to the chosen country from the perspective of international trade theories and economic agreements.
- Explain any advantages or deficiencies in a transportation, communication, or utilities infrastructure in the selected country that may affect international logistics operations.
- Prepare an assessment of the supply chain strengths, weaknesses, and factors of competitive advantage existing in the chosen country.
- Recommend the sales contract terms related to the method of payment and the use of Incoterms® 2020 rules.
- Develop a transportation plan for moving goods efficiently and effectively, in an intermodal shipment from the manufacturing facility in Otay Mesa, California to the port of final destination in the chosen country.
- Explain your rationale for implementing the transportation plan.
- Conclude your proposal with an informed decision regarding exporting to the chosen country based on your presented data.
Note that the first three items and the final item above were developed earlier in Week 2 and possibly revised for improvement following your instructor’s feedback.
The Entering a Foreign Market Through Exports final paper