College courses often require a great deal of reading. This is even more true in online courses, in which much of the communication is through written discussions, in addition to the required reading for the course. Students are also asked to respond in writing, through discussion and assignments.
Prepare: Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, review the following:
There is a strong connection between reading and writing. The better reader you are, the better writer you are, and vice versa. Consider the information in the assigned readings and how it impacts your studies.
In at least 300 words address the following:
- Describe the relationship between reading and writing.
- Argue why it is important for students to complete the assigned reading.
- Give examples to support your argument.
- Cite and reference at least one of the above assigned sources in either a quote or a paraphrase to support your assertion.
- Be sure to include a reference at the end of your post.