Many people have been in situations in which they find it difficult to communicate. Improving your written communication skills and being comfortable speaking to people are extremely important to help prevent these difficulties. Locate a formative, evaluative, or diagnostic assessment or test that evaluates your communication abilities. Additional acceptable types of assessments are defined in the What Are the Different Types of Business Environment? (https://www.marketing91.com/types-of-business-environment/) blog post. Develop a two to three-page APA-formatted paper in which you analyze your personal communication skills via an assessment.
Be sure to address the following in your paper:
- Describe the assessment you used to analyze your skills.
- Include the name of the assessment and where you retrieved it.
- Discuss your communication gaps.
- Describe any additional training you need in specific areas of communication.
- Analyze how you can improve your current communication skills to prepare you for advancement in your profession.
NOTE: An actual assessment must be utilized. A personal inventory is not eligible criteria for this assignment.
The Communication Skills and Assessment paper,
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA Style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least four to five credible sources in addition to the blog post.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.