Need to use peer-reviewed journals, government studies or textbook information and they need to be less than 10 years old. We need to use current terms and real number data if available. Needs to be correct APA format.
An example article that you can use for this project is:
Gordon, E. (2018, September 7). What’s The Evidence That Supervised Drug Injection Sites Save Lives? Retrieved March 28, 2020, from https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/09/07/645609248/whats-the-evidence-that-supervised-drug-injection-sites-save-lives.
I need to come up with 3-4 pages not including references.
The part of the project that I am responsible for is
1. Reasons to support these clinics for illicit drug users.
2. Reasons to oppose these clinics for illicit drug users.
I also need to have three summation bullets points for each to put into a poster for presentation on the information from the narrative.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Access to mental health services is a hot topic in U.S. Healthcare. Do you know what resources are available for clients seeking care in your own community? Select one mental health related condition from the list below. Conduct a web search to identify health care services within your community aimed specifically at addressing this condition.
- Suicidal ideation
- Opioid addiction
Answer the following questions in your post:
- When reviewing a client’s health history and physical examination record, what are some findings (subjective and objective) that may indicate a need for further in-depth assessment for the condition you selected above?
- Describe a focused specialty assessment tool you could use to screen the client for this condition.
- What resources did you find in your community that address this issue? What type of services do they provide? Were there specific resources or services you were hoping to locate, and could not? Please explain.