Course: InfoTech in a Global Economy
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 1 day
Discussion Question: Blockchain
How do you feel blockchain will change the global economy or will it? Explain your answer.
Chapter 1: The Blockchain journey -a Guide to Practical Business Applications.
Norberg , H. (2019). Unblocking the Bottlenecks and Making the Global Supply Chain Transparent: How Blockchain Technology Can Update Global Trade. The School of Public Policy Publications, (9), 1.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Required Books & Resources
Title: Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy ISBN: 9781139536660Authors: Henry Kressel, Thomas V. LentoPublisher: Cambridge University PressPublication Date: 2012-07-19 Title: Federal Cybersecurity ISBN: 9781634853965Authors: Cory MedinaPublication Date: 2016-01-01 Title: Mastering BlockchainISBN: 9781787125445Authors: Imran BashirPublication Date: 2017-04-28 Title: Global TechnologyISBN: 9780309185059Authors: Steve Olson, National Academy of EngineeringPublisher: National Academies PressPublication Date: 2011-02-08
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.