Case 3: Drooping of Face
A 33-year-old female comes to your clinic alarmed about sudden “drooping” on the right side of the face that began this morning. She complains of excessive tearing and drooling on her right side as well.
With regard to the case study you were assigned:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, and consider the insights they provide about the case study.
- Consider what history would be necessary to collect from the patient in the case study you were assigned.
- Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. How would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
- Identify at least five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
Note: Before you submit your initial post, replace the subject line (“Discussion – Week 9”) with “Review of Case Study ___.” Fill in the blank with the number of the case study you were assigned.
By Day 3
Post a description of the health history you would need to collect from the patient in the case study to which you were assigned. Explain what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate and how the results would be used to make a diagnosis. List five different possible conditions for the patient’s differential diagnosis, and justify why you selected each.
- COM 225 Week 3 Individual Assignment Controversial Issues in Entertainment Paper
- CJA 374 Week 4 Individual Assignment Juvenile Justice Process and Corrections
- BSHS 422 Week 2 Critique of ADA and Affirmative Action Paper
- Term Paper: Website Migration ProjectDue Week 10 and worth 200 points Tonyâs Chips has recently been sold to a new…
- ACC 541 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Response to Client Request II
- TEC 401 Week 4 Individual Assignment Technology Impact Paper
- BUS 599 wk10 Assignment5 Case #23
- ISCOM 476 Week 3 Individual Assignment Meditech Surgical Case Paper