Module 06 Assignment – Blended Learning in Action
A blended learning environment doesn’t happen overnight. It takes small steps and well thought out goals to make a successful blended learning environment. In this assignment, you will describe three goals for creating a blended learning environment with action steps for how you will incorporate technology into your program.
Instructions for Writing Goals on Blended Learning in Action
- Using the provided Blended Learning Template complete the following steps to design a blended learning action plan.
- Describe one goal of incorporating technology.
- Identify the age group for the blended learning.
- Explain the timeline for accomplishing this goal.
- List all materials needed.
- Determine any anticipated obstacles or challenges.
- Plan how you will overcome any obstacles or challenges.
- List one resource(s) you might need for support in APA format.
- Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Repeat the steps above for writing Goal #2 and Goal #3.