Performance Measurement, Monitoring, and Program Evaluation
- Using the Native American meals program described in Chapter 10 of your text as an example, see if you can answer the critical questions about effectiveness-based program planning.
- Describe the population and the “types” of clients in detail.
- Describe the types of problems the program addresses.
- Describe the types of services clients will receive.
- Describe the types of results that will be produced.
- Describe the costs in detail.
- How might the principles of self-learning systems have helped to identify with implementing the OAA regulations?
- What types of data from Table 10.2 of your text would have been most helpful in addressing the problems experienced by the Native American reservation meals program?
- Which of the approaches would likely be most useful in identifying the problems with the ages of Native Americans and the requirements of the congregate meals program?
**FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS**
**NO LESS THAN 350 WORDS**
**UNIT 10 BOOK ATTACHED**