Please remember that your final paper is to be constructed from your Milestone papers, with additional items as listed in the assignment. It is imperative that you incorporate any feedback on the Milestone papers and make changes as necessary. If I have pointed out a problem, and I see it again in your final paper, it will dramatically lower your grade. Don’t just cut and paste the Milestones as-is. I suggest you get them up on screen or print them out, so that as you write the final paper you don’t miss anything. Here is the assignment:
- The final paper should be approximately 10-12 pages.
- It should consist of the information from your milestone papers along with information from our discussion board postings.
- Feedback from the Milestone papers must be incorporated
- All key components of a marketing plan must be represented:
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Company Overview/Executive Summary
- New Product or Redefined Product Summary (why is this important to introduce now? How does it support the mission, vision and core values?
- Competitor Analysis and Identifiable Gaps
- Target Market Determination
- The use of e-commerce and social media
- The marketing mix
- The promotional mix
- Consumer buying behavior
- The impact of the pandemic on the company’s approach to sales and marketing
- Product Lifecycle including the graph
- Measurements of success, metrics
Feedback from Professor:
2nd paper feedback:
You have three entries in your References but you don’t cite them in your text. If you used them and didn’t cite them, that’s a problem. It’s also a problem if you didn’t use any sources except Wikipedia. To be very clear:
Wikipedia is an unacceptable source in my classes.
Feedback for paper 3:
Looking back at Milestone 1, which preceded me, I don’t see what the new or revised product or service is that you are proposing. Remember that when you complete your final paper, it must meet the criteria in the assignment. And, it must incorporate all the changes resulting from feedback on the Milestones.