Please work off the paper attached.
This should reflect graduate-level writing and research, in APA style format. As you turn in your polished paper, be sure that you have citations throughout the paper that are synthesized into a well organized and cohesive document.
- Include a title for your Final Individual Project Paper.
- You will research, write, and submit your Final Individual Project Paper on a topic related to venture capital and private markets. This paper will include at least 10 peer-reviewed sources and be APA formatted.
- It must be a minimum of 11 pages, maximum of 15 pages in length, use 12-point font, and double spaced.
- It must include the following.
- Cover page
- Abstract page—a brief one page summary of your findings
- Table of contents
- Table of charts, graphs, and tables (if appropriate when charts, graphs, and tables are used within the paper)
- Introduction—use a header in your paper
- Body of the report (literature review)
- Summary or conclusion
- Works cited
- Appendix (if appropriate)