Recently, a terminated employee used his mobile device to log into the company network and steal sensitive data. As the manager of the information technology (IT) security department, you were asked by your boss to present a summary of what the organization should do to prevent this from happening again. Create a PowerPoint presentation of your summary. In your PowerPoint presentation, you should do the following:
- Explain the goal of information security in relation to mobile devices.
- Identify the three sources of threats, provide a summary of each, and at least one example of each.
- Explain technical safeguards and discuss which technical safeguard(s) should be used for mobile devices.
- Explain data safeguards and discuss which data safeguard(s) should be used in this type of scenario.
- Explain human safeguards and discuss which human safeguard(s) should be implemented.
- Discuss why the organization needs an incident response plan in order to secure information and knowledge.
Minimum of six slides.