73. The gatekeeper concept refers to the operation of
A. ambulatory payment surgery centers.
B. prospective payment organizations.
C. retrospective payment organizations.
D. health maintenance organizations.
74. Which of the following procedures would be performed to treat prostate cancer?
A. Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
75. What diagnosis code would be assigned for a patient diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic nephropathy?
76. Another name for Medicare Advantage is
A. Medicare Part A.
B. Medicare Part C.
C. Medicare Part B.
D. Medicare Part D.
77. The codes for pacemakers and implantable defibrillators would be found in what section of CPT?
78. A patient comes to the emergency room complaining of abdominal pain. She was previously diagnosed with type I diabetes. She also complains of watery eyes, congestion, pressure in the sinuses, and difficulty breathing. Her final diagnoses are right lower quadrant abdominal pain, type I diabetes, acute sinusitis, and asthma. What CPT and ICD-10-CM codes are assigned?
A. 99222, R18.91, E16.9, J01.91, J45.919
B. 99221, R17.41, E17.9, J01.90, J45.909
C. 99223, R14.31, E15.9, J01.90, J45.929
D. 99221, R10.31, E10.9, J01.90, J45.909
79. What is considered to be protected health information (PHI)?
A. Any health information that can identify the individual to whom it refers
B. Records pertaining to ancestry
C. Statistical data compiled for research purposes only
D. Census data