Each group member will write a paper discussing his or her experience working on the group project and how the group went through the stages of team development.
- Summarize your experience working on the group portion of the assignment.
- Discuss the group interaction through each stage of the team development life cycle: forming, storming, norming, performing, and adjourning.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the group, for example:
- Discuss would be to determine whether they would have come up with a more effective solution on their own.
- Assess the time it took to come up with the solution from the group compared to coming up with a solution on their own.
The individual portion should be 5 page minimum paper.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria: Grading Rubric.
This assignment will also be assessed using the Common Assessment criteria provided
.For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.