Summarize the attached article, in your own words, by answering the three questions listed below. Each question should have an answer that has at least 5-7 sentences. Please make sure you read the statement on Plagiarism. Also, do not copy and paste the article – that is plagiarism.
1. What is the main focus of the article?
2. What are three strategies/resources/ideas that are discussed in the article?
3. How will you implement the strategies/resources/ideas from paragraph two when working with children?
– Three paragraphs are included, each paragraph has a minimum of seven sentences
– First paragraph summarizes the main focus of the article
– Second paragraph summarizes three strategies from the article
– Third paragraph gives specific strategies/ideas you will use when working with young children.
– correct grammar and spelling are used
Resource: Formative Assessment-NAEYC-Article-EDU 221.pdf