Using the Survival Curve dataset tab located in the Framingham Heart Study Dataset, perform a Cox Proportional Hazards Regression Analysis to determine the survival time (risk of dying) for the Survival Curve data where the patients are divided into treatment groups. Upload the Excel spreadsheet into R Studio or perform the Cox Proportional Hazards Regression Analysis in Excel.
H0 The risk of dying is not related to the patient treatment group. (Null Hypothesis)
H1 The risk of dying is related to the patient treatment group. (Alternative Hypothesis)
1. Present your findings as a Survival Time chart by cutting and pasting your results table in a Word document that includes a title page, introduction, a discussion where you interpret the meaning of the table, and a conclusion.
2. Your submission should be 4 pages to discuss and display your findings.
3. Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly, peer-reviewed articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but others must be external.
4. Follow APA writing standards
5. No plagiarism
6. The resources are not more than 5 years ago.