114. What is the full code description for 33536?
A. Repair of postinfarction ventricular septal defect, with or without myocardial resection B. Coronary artery bypass, using arterial graft(s); 4 or more coronary arterial grafts C. Repair of double outlet right ventricle with intraventricular tunnel repair D. Closure of atrioventricular valve (mitral or tricuspid) by suture or patch
115. Categorically needy and medically needy patients may qualify for
A. Medicaid. B. CHAMPVA. C. Champus. D. Medicare Advantage
116. ICD-10-CM code S50.351A indicates that the patient has a superficial foreign body of the right elbow. The A indicates that
A. code S50.351A should be assigned to page 1 of the medical record, but not subsequent pages. B. this is the patient’s first encounter. C. this is the patient’s second encounter for the same original diagnosis. D. code S50.351A should be sequenced before secondary codes.
117. The foramen ovale is found in which anatomical location?
A. Fibula B. Heart C. Pancreas D. Liver
118. A new patient is seen in a clinic for complaints of shortness of breath, fever, difficulty swallowing, runny nose, and cough. The physician performs a detailed history, detailed examination, and medical decision making of low complexity. The physician also obtains a chest x-ray and lab workup. Based on the results of the diagnostic tests, the physician renders a diagnosis of upper respiratory tract infection and lymphadenopathy. What ICD-10 and CPT codes are assigned?
A. 99203, J06.9, R59.0 B. 99202, D63.1, J45.909 C. 99213, R06.82, F10.229 D. 99215, M19.011, R13.10
119. A patient has a disorder in which the bone marrow produces an overabundance of white blood cells. What is this disorder called?
A. Leukemia B. Hemophilia C. Coagulation D. Septicemia
120. A patient is diagnosed with acne. What ICD-10-CM code would be assigned?
A. L74.2 B. L72.3 C. L70.0 D. L73.1
121. A coder assigns a HCPCS Level II code to a patient’s medical record. The code description reads as follows: Enteral feeding supply kit; syringe fed, per day, includes but not limited to feeding/flushing syringe, administration set tubing, dressings, tape. Based on this description, which HCPCS Level II code was assigned?
A. B4072 B. B4125 C. B4034 D. B4278
122. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards were developed to
A. ensure that coders could easily access each medical record. B. determine the structure of insurance carrier payments for health care practitioners. C. protect patient confidentiality when health information is transferred electronically. D. define XLTM standards for health records management.