12. The prefix endo- means
A. beneath. B. outside of. C. adjacent to. D. within.
13. What is the CPT code for a three-view x-ray of the mandible?
A. 70200 B. 70100 C. 70150 D. 70240
14. Rules of evidence control the
A. amount of evidence that may be admitted during a civil trial. B. processes and procedures for question and answer sessions. C. documents that can be considered during jury trial. D. length of criminal court proceedings, but not civil court proceedings.
15. The ampulla, isthmus, interstitium, and fimbria are examples of
A. implantation sites of ectopic pregnancy. B. incision sites for pacemaker insertion. C. membranes in the abdomen. D. bones in the ankle.
16. Code J9165 is assigned for intravenous diethylstilbestrol diphosphate. According to the code description, what dosage was administered?
A. 20 mg B. 50 mg C. Up to 0.5 mg D. 250 mg
17. Members of the uniformed services, their families and survivors, and retired members and their families qualify for
A. TRICARE. B. OIG Recovery. C. Medicare. D. Medicaid.
18. A patient comes to the emergency room complaining of abdominal pain. She was previously diagnosed with type I diabetes. She also complains of watery eyes, congestion, pressure in the sinuses, and difficulty breathing. Her final diagnoses are right lower quadrant abdominal pain, type I diabetes, acute sinusitis, and asthma. What CPT and ICD-10-CM codes are assigned?
A. 99222, R18.91, E16.9, J01.91, J45.919 B. 99221, R17.41, E17.9, J01.90, J45.909 C. 99221, R10.31, E10.9, J01.90, J45.909 D. 99223, R14.31, E15.9, J01.90, J45.929
19. Under HIPAA, health care facilities must
A. follow up with patients who repeatedly miss scheduled appointments for mandatory services. B. keep records of patients who refill prescriptions more than once within a three-month timeframe. C. maintain a clean, safe working environment. D. choose a privacy officer in accordance with HIPAA policies and procedures.
20. What is the ICD-10-CM code for unspecified acute pericarditis?
A. I30.89 B. I30.9 C. I30 D. I30.79