68. A patient receives a blood glucose monitor. What HCPCS Level II code would be assigned?
69. Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) allows
A. lawyer-to-lawyer mediation during trial recess.
B. mediating disputes with a judge in the presence of the bailiff.
C. resolving medical malpractice suits by submitting pretrial depositions.
D. litigants to resolve disputes prior to or after the start of litigation.
70. A 65-year-old patient is admitted to the hospital for 48 hours to receive treatment from her physician. This patient would be covered under
A. Medicare Part B.
B. Medicare Part A.
C. Medicare Part D.
D. Medicare Part C.
71. Another term for disease evolution is
72. In relation to HIPAA regulations regarding the manner in which information can be disclosed, which of the following statements is true?
A. Protected health information must be disclosed only when the patient is unable to testify in a court proceeding.
B. Protected health information may never be disclosed.
C. Protected health information may be disclosed in a judicial or administrative proceeding if the request is made through an order from a court or administrative tribunal.
D. Protected health information may be disclosed only within a deposition.