White Man’s Burden (Links to an external site.) (Rudyard Kipling) After reading the poem, address the following in a case study analysis:
- Select a specific part of the world (a country) Belgium & Africa, and examine imperialism in that country. What was the relationship between the invading country and the native people?
- Apply social Darwinism to this specific case.
- Analyze the motivations of the invading country?
- How did ethnocentrism manifest in their interactions?
- How does Kipling’s poem apply to your specific example? You can quote lines for comparison.
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page