Write a 350- to 700-word analysis assessing how 1 of the following major economic events influenced supply, demand, and economic equilibrium in the US economic activity:
- Rapid price increases, such as caused by the 1973 oil embargo or the aftermath of a major hurricane
- Dramatic employment drops, such as the combined impact of the 2006 housing bubble burst and the subsequent Great Recession
- Crippling interest rates by the Federal Reserve, such as those of the 1975 – 1985 time period
- Collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 and the end of the Cold War, and the “peace dividend”
- The dot-com bubble from 1994 to 2000, and the subsequent dot-com crash
Cite at least 2 academically credible sources. The use of charts and tables to illustrate data is highly encouraged.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.