You will be required to write a two-page paper on the international legislation and laws that are in place to prevent global terrorism. You will be required to choose two international laws and offer recommendations that can be put into place to further progress the success of each piece of legislation.
The questions below must be answered as well.
1) How do these international laws protect the United States and U.S. allies?
2) Were these laws designed as a form of antiterrorism tactics or counterterrorism tactics? Explain your answer.
3) How do these international laws prevent, deter, and mitigate terrorism?
4) What additional international laws should be implemented to prevent terrorism globally?
5) What is the role of the United Nations (UN) when enforcing international laws?
6) What limitations exist for the UN? How can these limitations be addressed? Why is it important to address each of these limitations?
Your completed essay should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of two outside sources. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.